You are continually telling yourself stories about your pain, ache, twinge and torments but what you might not know is the main character in your story is a non-existent you, who continually says ‘No.’ Yes it has an effect on you by ways of distress, agony or discomfort, but these are sensations that make you resist releasing them because they are connected to your … Read More How Much Longer Will You Keep Suffering?
- You Are Great But…
- Are You Using Your Exceptional Feminine Gift Or Are You Still Competing?
- Wake-Up Is Necessary Why?… Great Women Attract Other Great Women.
- The Ultimate Revelation Of Your Ancient Desert Secrets.
- Truth About Three Keys To Happiness, That Don’t Work?
- Don’t Walk Away From People Who Put You Down?
- Outrageous Beliefs About….. Being Worn-Out.
- What Is The Truth About Failure?
- You Are At The Tipping Point, A Groundbreaker, Trailblazer And The Cutting Edge.
- You Have A Power That Has No Limit – Why Do You Neglect Yourself?
What You Say.
|Eric t(he Healer) Re… on Your Doorway Where Love L…|
|Scarlett Comino on You’ve Got It|
|Shannon Bradley on You’ve Got It|
|Chantal Yagan on You’ve Got It|
|Leanna Divine on You’ve Got It|