You only have 7 seconds to make a first impression. Yep that’s all it takes, and we all know how important first impressions are. But not everybody knows that the ‘first impression’ is actually only a seven secondlong. So what are you going to do in that seven seconds say ‘No’ to the experience and be judgemental? Being Judgmental is a negative way to describe someone who … Read More Saying ‘No’ Makes You Judgemental. How Can You?
- You Are Great But…
- Are You Using Your Exceptional Feminine Gift Or Are You Still Competing?
- Wake-Up Is Necessary Why?… Great Women Attract Other Great Women.
- The Ultimate Revelation Of Your Ancient Desert Secrets.
- Truth About Three Keys To Happiness, That Don’t Work?
- Don’t Walk Away From People Who Put You Down?
- Outrageous Beliefs About Being Worn-Out.
- What Is The Truth About Failure?
- You Are At The Tipping Point, A Groundbreaker, Trailblazer And The Cutting Edge.
- You Have A Power That Has No Limit – Why Do You Neglect Yourself?
What You Say.
|Eric t(he Healer) Re… on Your Doorway Where Love L…|
|Scarlett Comino on You’ve Got It|
|Shannon Bradley on You’ve Got It|
|Chantal Yagan on You’ve Got It|
|Leanna Divine on You’ve Got It|