So you feel like you are crumbling into bits, falling apart and in despair. Suppose that’s one way to describe what you may call being worn-out.
You may be at the age of 45 plus where you feel dilapidated and run-down for no apparent reason.
Think about this for a moment, 1) crumbling, 2) falling apart, 3) in-despair, 4) dilapidated and 5) run-down.
These were the common explanations often heard from women to describe their state of mind.
Now let’s just take these five aspects and make you realise how important it is for you, to take life by the horns and start making people smile. Easier said than done you cry. Well, definitely not.
- Crumbling, you could also say coming apart or collapsing and this is exactly what you will feel because you have not experienced yourself taking one big step forward in your mind, yes, just one big step. If you realized your uniqueness and originality, it would show itself as genuineness in all things that you do. That one big step forward is coming up here for you – read on.
- Falling apart, or having a breakdown, maybe feeling as though you are going down the drain. This is because you have a gift that you have never used, a gift that will make fresh and wholly new ideas, that will not only renew themselves, but make you the pure youthful woman in return.
- In Despair, is being blue, hopeless and desperate because you have joined the pack and not made yourself ‘ the leader of the pack’. You must realise you are born a game-changer and trend-setter, way above and ahead of the curve. Accept who and what you are and accept you are a New Mind Woman.
- Dilapidated, or feeling in pretty bad shape – beaten-up and shabby because you will not accept yourself as being undamaged, original and the next generation for all Women to look up to and follow – why? Because you have shown it can be done.
- Run-down, well what do you expect after being put down and becoming a shadow of your former shelf. What former self? You have only been running on half power and yet you think you can keep up with the big boys – demanding equality? You are supposed to be the journey of discovery who places an emphasis on the next generation of Women who have a power second to none. Before you start patting yourself on the back, break free from the competition and be yourself. Who is ‘yourself’ you might well ask.
You have a fresh power that sleeps in your psyche and it has done so for hundreds of years. Yes, you have inherited this sleeping power so you can also say it is unused, untapped and in mint-condition.
This power is 80,000 years old and used by the !Kung Bushmen Women of the Namib Desert here in Namibia. We have the Ancient Desert Secrets to awaken this power from the Bushmen Woman and we can say it is pristine, spick and span and available to you right now.
Instead of feeling crumbling, falling apart, in-despair, dilapidated and run-down. You could be available, clear, empty and unhampered by others needs.
‘Wake-Up Woman’ is the cry for you from every other woman who walks this earth.
How do you Wake-Up….
Take that one big step forward and awaken the gift that you have never used, that makes fresh and wholly new ideas that not only renew themselves but also make you the pure youthful Woman. You are born a game-changer and trend-setter way above and ahead of the curve, accept yourself as being undamaged, original and the next generation of Women will look up to you and follow you, be the journey of discovery who places emphasis on the next generation of Women who have a power second to none.
Let me repeat what I keep saying in all blogs, your feminine power is not a flash in the pan, it is called !Om and found by Marianna and I in the !Kung Bushmen Women of the oldest desert on the planet called the Namib in Namibia where we live.
The Bushmen Women have given us the Ancient Desert Secrets and shown us how to use them, and yes we are the only people to have been trusted with these secrets and have been asked to ‘Wake-Up Women’ so they realise just how ‘out of this world’ they really are and how ‘beyond compare’ they are too.
Marianna can be contacted at the Centre of Excellence for Mind Empowerment at the web site www.newmindwoman.com
‘Wake-Up Woman is another saying for Mind Empowerment.
Mind Empowerment is about finding and waking up the person you have buried deep inside, yes, beneath other people’s needs.
We wish you luck in all your endeavours.
About the Author
Michael Whitenburgh is known as the ‘bringer of feminine Power’ by the !Kung Bushmen Women who are the oldest race of people on the planet, dating back over 80,000 years.
He is a volunteer Guide with The Centre of Excellence for Mind Empowerment in the ‘tropics’ of Namibia. The web site for the Centre is http://www.newmindwoman.com
The !Kung Bushmen Women entrusted Michael to be a server, guide and healer of Women under the Laws of the Ancient Desert Secrets. He is to freely awaken the power inside Western Women’s psyche that has slept for hundreds of years. This power is called !Om. It is a Feminine Mystery Power that transforms from the old world into a New Mind Woman.
He aims at Women aged 45 plus who want to reveal their unique upper hand, power, and mastery of themselves and what they manifest. Michael is the only man in the world to be given the Ancient Desert Secrets of the Bushmen Women.
He loves and adores the meaning of his life’s gift and his purpose of freely giving it away and says “It is far removed from the days in the UK of private practice’s in the prestigious quarters of Liverpool’s Rodney St and London’s Harley St, using psychoanalysis and psychotherapy”.