I keep hearing about the advice people get and especially being kind to yourself. To accept this sort of ego massage means you must be guilty to start with and that makes you a slave to your ego or a victim servant of someone else.
Maybe you are trying to hold a candle to that other person while ignoring the imbalance in yourself or do you just like stewing over being a martyr for everyone around you to see what a saint you are.
Let’s step into the real world for just a moment here and look at a few myths about what being kind to yourself really means.
1) You must be guilty to begin with. Is that right or wrong? Wake-Up Woman your guilt is manufactured by an ego that is at best 12 years old on the one hand and a sleeping power on the other. This guilt lark is a myth set up to keep you downtrodden and faithfully following those commands and instructions from a male ego and that makes you a slave to that ego.
2) Your ego survives by making you feel separated and uses this feeling to make you feel inside lonely. It is a myth that you are lonely because you are part of the whole; so stop allowing this self-admiration, and power wielding of the 12-year-old ego to control. We are here to re-designate the power of your ego but you must awaken the half of you that sleeps and has done for hundreds of years, before you try to offer your ego a new definition, for it to carry out.
3) Always go for the easy option and get attention through the ‘feel sorry for me’. It is a myth to think your neglect is anyone’s concern. They will disregard your state in life, because they too are asleep and don’t care about your state of affairs.
4) Compare yourself to others and think you are equal. Now you must seriously Wake-Up Woman because how can you be equal to any other person or hold a candle to them. It is a myth to think you can equal any person and it only shows an imbalance of your mind. This imbalance is you not realising that your power is so unique nobody will ever match what you have now or in the future. You must wake-up your unique feminine power and then you will see the realty of who you are.
5) The final myth of being kind to yourself is to ask the question ‘Have you ever been unkind to yourself’. If you feel you have been unkind to yourself then consider this being the myth of the Martyr syndrome. The ‘do you feel sorry for me because I’m a martyr’. You are in fact a real scapegoat trying to use the emotions of others for your own advantage. Stew over that myth before realising you must Wake-Up Woman the power that sleeps in your psyche. It is real and it is true.
Once you chew over and accept these five myths ask yourself the question ‘Is this feminine Power real’?
It has been used by the !Kung Bushmen Women for over 80,000 years in the Desert of Namibia. We came across it ten years ago and realised it was the missing link to the subservient demeanour and the competing with the male egos of this world. Your power is 1000’s of times more powerful so why compete when you can create and manifest on your terms.
If you are not convinced then please re-read the myths again and get your head into gear for the waking-up of your power so you can fulfil yourself. The Universe is waiting on your piece of the jigsaw puzzle to complete the picture or are you going to leave the picture incomplete?
Mind Empowerment is the name of the game for the Wake-Up Woman call and we all wait for you to accept your power.
About the Author
Michael Whitenburgh is known as the ‘bringer of feminine Power’ by the !Kung Bushmen Women who are the oldest race of people on the planet, dating back over 80,000 years.
He is a volunteer Guide with The Centre of Excellence for Mind Empowerment in the ‘tropics’ of Namibia. The web site for the Centre is http://www.newmindwoman.com
The !Kung Bushmen Women entrusted Michael to be a server, guide and healer of Women under the Laws of the Ancient Desert Secrets. He is to freely awaken the power inside Western Women’s psyche that has slept for hundreds of years. This power is called !om. It is a Feminine Mystery Power that transforms from the old world into a New Mind Woman.
He aims at Women aged 45 plus who want to reveal their unique upper hand, power, and mastery of themselves and what they manifest. Michael is the only man in the world to be given the Ancient Desert Secrets of the Bushmen Women.
He loves and adores the meaning of his life’s gift and his purpose of freely giving it away and says “It is far removed from the days in the UK of private practice’s in the prestigious quarters of Liverpool’s Rodney St and London’s Harley St, using psychoanalysis and psychotherapy”.